Author Topic: Model Id: Bon Prix, Bravissimo  (Read 3032 times)

matthask

Model Id: Bon Prix, Bravissimo
« on: March 15, 2011, 10:07:13 pm »
I've seen her on bon prix, bravissimo and venus.

darkblackka

• Staffer on Sabbatical
Re: Model Id: Bon Prix, Bravissimo
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 10:37:04 pm »

matthask

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 10:53:01 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply but I don't think that's Jessica White.  Here's a couple more images from Bravissimo Swimwear.  The previous images were from Bon Prix.

modelknowledge

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 06:08:37 pm »
I believe that is Katherine Kayembe but it might be Joelle Kayembe.

Katherine is with:
Ice Models- Johannesburg
MGM Models- Hamburg
Confidence Models- London

Assuming the the Bon Prix, Bravissimo, and Venus pictures are all of the same model, it most likely Katherine because she models in Hamburg, London, and Miami where Joelle doesn't model in London anymore (to my knowledge). Although Venus books from Miami, they do book models from other countries. However, Bravissimo never books models who don't have an agency in England.  So it makes sense its Katherine even though she rarely wears blue contacts where as Joelle usually does.  My guess is they are both Katherine based on agencies and the fact she was in Miami last year and now based in London.

matthask

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 08:29:39 pm »
Thanks for the help modelknowledge!  After googling both models I'm fairly confident that it's Joelle Kayembe.  Here's her info for ice model management .  This is the picture that convinced me it was her, which was found at ice model.

Few more.

modelknowledge

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 10:07:24 pm »
The Venus Swimwear isn't Joelle. They are sisters. Its easy to confuse them. Joelle models mostly in South Africa where as Katherine is in Europe more often. Check out their portfolios at MGM Models in Hamburg. At this point in Joelle's career, I doubt she would be doing that much catalog work unless those are really old.

send all DMCA and Copyright notifications to: d m c a _ a t _ u s e m y c o m p u t e r . c o m