Registrations will be processed after the open registration period. Be patient, the process is protracted for a reason - we loath spammers and leechers. Legit e-mail addresses will eventually receive a questionnaire, be creative with your response.

Author Topic: More and more upsampled images  (Read 1178 times)

*UnderCoveR*

More and more upsampled images
« on: June 04, 2011, 08:58:12 pm »
Hi,

I don't have time to post these past weeks but when I come on the site it seems like there is a lots of up sampled pictures. I don't want to report them each time, maybe it's because of the 1 post / 28 days peoples are posting low res ?

nicks2k

• Staffer on Sabbatical
  • WTF r u looking @
Re: More and more upsampled images
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 09:38:34 am »
It's difficult for us mods to monitor each and every post for blown-up images since we simply can't open each and every pic and see at 100%. By far upscaled images are the most difficult to spot and we definitely appreciate any help we can get from our fellow members.

UC, I know it's simply too much to ask you to report each time you come across such a post, but if you can try and bookmark/copy the post links and PM the bunch of them to one of us mods, we can take care of them. Same goes for all our members, if you see a bunch of posts that are problematic and don't want to report them one-by-one...then copy the post link and PM us.

FYI, each post's subject line is hyperlinked with it's own unique link.
For example, the link of this post is : http://forum.usemycomputer.com/index.php?topic=36558.msg87253#msg87253

send all DMCA and Copyright notifications to: d m c a _ a t _ u s e m y c o m p u t e r . c o m