Author Topic: Turboimagehost  (Read 1554 times)

Bobsan

Turboimagehost
« on: April 19, 2011, 04:35:32 pm »
Hi, I'm having real problems trying to access threads with images from Turboimagehost.  I'm using Chrome, and the pages just sit loading for a few minutes then give up.
The progress bar of Chrome suggests it's waiting on ads to load.  Other images within the threads are fine, these are mostly Imagebam-hosted though.

Has anyone else had this problem?  And if so can there be a re-assessment of approved image hosts?

Qix

• Global Moderator
  • Women are chameleons, I tell ya!
Re: Turboimagehost
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:06:17 pm »
I tried 2 uploads today (of the post in HATS!) and both failed.  I think it's a transient thing.  They're usually very fast to both upload and download.

Vizzini

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 06:04:56 pm »
looks hosed from this side of the pond too - give them a bit to get things up and running again, or publish some sort of status update

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/s1d4.turboimagehost.com <- one of their image servers
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.turboimagehost.com <- main site

Vizzini

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 06:52:54 pm »
looks like it's back up

darkblackka

• Staffer on Sabbatical
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 06:55:39 pm »
Hi, I'm having real problems trying to access threads with images from Turboimagehost.  I'm using Chrome, and the pages just sit loading for a few minutes then give up.
The progress bar of Chrome suggests it's waiting on ads to load.  Other images within the threads are fine, these are mostly Imagebam-hosted though.

Has anyone else had this problem?  And if so can there be a re-assessment of approved image hosts?
Everything is now up and running... ;)

Try again..

Bobsan

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 07:39:19 pm »
Yep, mostly loading up again.  Still seems like whenever a post fails to load it's usually Turboimagehost, I guess I'll just need to learn some patience  :P

Thanks for all the good work gents!

send all DMCA and Copyright notifications to: d m c a _ a t _ u s e m y c o m p u t e r . c o m