Author Topic: The "Who Is This" question  (Read 2179 times)

laffmakr

The "Who Is This" question
« on: January 27, 2010, 04:30:08 pm »
The top photo saves as "JAYNE MOORE.JPG" if that's any help.

Cute girl too.

Mugo

• Staffer on Sabbatical
  • ..space intentionally left blank
Re: The "Who Is This" question
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 04:57:54 pm »
The Jayne Moore image is the websites banner image. Nothing to do with the question of who is the model in the "Fitness" Campaign for Maria Valentina.

iRikk

• flagged account
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 04:19:26 am »
The Jayne Moore image is the websites banner image. Nothing to do with the question of who is the model in the "Fitness" Campaign for Maria Valentina.

I thought the question was "Who is this?" With a picture of a blonde model. I saw nothing regarding a fitness campaign. The models name is Jayne Moore.
She is signed with IMG models.
Height 5'10.5"
Bust 34"
Waist 25"
Hips 35"
Shoe 9 US
Dress 4

She has polaroidss on the IMG site along with an extensive portfolio, for some reason my computer is being slow so I can't really get them myself. She also has a topic on the fashion spot and they have some more of her shoots and stuff there. I'd post more but UMC has banned me from being able to even see or participate in the forum. Sorry.

Mugo

• Staffer on Sabbatical
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 10:09:06 am »

I thought the question was "Who is this?" With a picture of a blonde model. I saw nothing regarding a fitness campaign. The models name is Jayne Moore.
She is signed with IMG models.
Height 5'10.5"
Bust 34"
Waist 25"
Hips 35"
Shoe 9 US
Dress 4

She has polaroidss on the IMG site along with an extensive portfolio, for some reason my computer is being slow so I can't really get them myself. She also has a topic on the fashion spot and they have some more of her shoots and stuff there. I'd post more but UMC has banned me from being able to even see or participate in the forum. Sorry.

so, yeah. The Jayne Moore image is the websites banner image. Nothing to do with the question of who is the model in the "Fitness" Campaign for Maria Valentina. If you scroll down, you'll see a series of images of an unknown model. THAT is who we are after!

Jayne Moore has a thread on here and on the website in question as I created one for her, because she is stunningly beautiful.

You are most likely banned from the forum because you haven't read the rules and contributed anything to this place. Post a few HQ images sets and bingo, the world is your oyster.

Vizzini

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 11:37:06 am »
I'd post more but UMC has banned me from being able to even see or participate in the forum. Sorry.

C'mon, just make an image post in New Female Images, New Male Images, or Nudity and you'll be able to see the links 24hrs later.

Mugo

• Staffer on Sabbatical
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 08:22:39 am »
we have a name! Francine Turczinski.

send all DMCA and Copyright notifications to: d m c a _ a t _ u s e m y c o m p u t e r . c o m