Registrations will be processed after the open registration period. Be patient, the process is protracted for a reason - we loath spammers and leechers. Legit e-mail addresses will eventually receive a questionnaire, be creative with your response.

Author Topic: alternative to the '1 post per 28 day' rule  (Read 5553 times)

Vizzini

• Administrator
alternative to the '1 post per 28 day' rule
« on: December 19, 2009, 12:35:40 am »
A number of members have asked for an alternative to the '1 post per 28 day' rule so we're offering the following donation incentives.

The options:

• $45 for a 364 day ( 52 week ) exemption ( 50% savings )

• $15 for a 56 day ( 8 week ) exemption

The conditions:

• this is a temporary exemption from the "one post per 28 days" rule only.

• if you share your account with others you forfeit the remainder of your exemption time period.

• you're still required to follow the remainder of the rules. In the unlikely event you get banned, send me an e-mail and I'll re-enable your account read-only for the remainder of your exemption time period + the days you were banned.

The procedure ( follow this procedure lest there be complications and/or delays ):

• go login to your paypal account first.

• return to this page and select one of the following paypal donation options:

If you don't use the above links, our system won't flag your donation for posting exemption!

• send me a PM ( or e-mail ) with the following information:

• paypal confirmation number

• email address used with your paypal account

• forum username or id #

If you don't send us the above info, we don't know who to credit the exemption to!

• You should be credited in the system within a week ( while some portions are automated, there are several manual steps currently ) – I have no problems with folks sending polite PM regarding pending exemptions, but those who send snooty/angry/pissy e-mails complaining their two day old donation hasn't been credited will be refunded and banned.

2012-12-01 - removed $5 option, added $15 option
2011-03-25 - clarifications and emphasis added

send all DMCA and Copyright notifications to: d m c a _ a t _ u s e m y c o m p u t e r . c o m