A number of members have asked for an alternative to the '1 post per 28 day' rule so we're offering the following donation incentives.
- $45 for a 364 day ( 52 week ) exemption ( 50% savings )
- $15 for a 56 day ( 8 week ) exemption
- this is a temporary exemption from the "one post per 28 days" rule only.
- if you share your account with others you forfeit the remainder of your exemption time period.
- you're still required to follow the remainder of the rules. In the unlikely event you get banned, send me an e-mail and I'll re-enable your account read-only for the remainder of your exemption time period + the days you were banned.
The procedure ( follow this procedure lest there be complications and/or delays ):
2012-12-01 - removed $5 option, added $15 option2011-03-25 - clarifications and emphasis added
- go login to your paypal account first.
- return to this page and select one of the following paypal donation options:
If you don't use the above links, our system won't flag your donation for posting exemption!
- send me a PM ( or e-mail ) with the following information:
If you don't send us the above info, we don't know who to credit the exemption to!
- paypal confirmation number
- email address used with your paypal account
- forum username or id #
- You should be credited in the system within a week ( while some portions are automated, there are several manual steps currently ) – I have no problems with folks sending polite PM regarding pending exemptions, but those who send snooty/angry/pissy e-mails complaining their two day old donation hasn't been credited will be refunded and banned.