Registrations will be processed after the open registration period. Be patient, the process is protracted for a reason - we loath spammers and leechers. Legit e-mail addresses will eventually receive a questionnaire, be creative with your response.

Author Topic: alternative to the '1 post per 28 day' rule  (Read 5818 times)

Vizzini

• Administrator
alternative to the '1 post per 28 day' rule
« on: December 19, 2009, 12:35:40 am »
A number of members have asked for an alternative to the '1 post per 28 day' rule so we're offering the following donation incentives.

The options:

• $45 for a 364 day ( 52 week ) exemption ( 50% savings )

• $15 for a 56 day ( 8 week ) exemption

The conditions:

• this is a temporary exemption from the "one post per 28 days" rule only.

• if you share your account with others you forfeit the remainder of your exemption time period.

• you're still required to follow the remainder of the rules. In the unlikely event you get banned, send me an e-mail and I'll re-enable your account read-only for the remainder of your exemption time period + the days you were banned.

The procedure ( follow this procedure lest there be complications and/or delays ):

• go login to your paypal account first.

• return to this page and select one of the following paypal donation options:

If you don't use the above links, our system won't flag your donation for posting exemption!

• send me a PM ( or e-mail ) with the following information:

• paypal confirmation number

• email address used with your paypal account

• forum username or id #

If you don't send us the above info, we don't know who to credit the exemption to!

• You should be credited in the system within a week ( while some portions are automated, there are several manual steps currently ) – I have no problems with folks sending polite PM regarding pending exemptions, but those who send snooty/angry/pissy e-mails complaining their two day old donation hasn't been credited will be refunded and banned.

2012-12-01 - removed $5 option, added $15 option
2011-03-25 - clarifications and emphasis added

Vizzini

• Administrator
Re: alternative to the '1 post per 28 day' rule
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 04:52:41 am »
I'm behind on applying exemptions to folks accounts, fret naught I'm just über busy the past few weeks it will be done with bonuses for your patience

send all DMCA and Copyright notifications to: d m c a _ a t _ u s e m y c o m p u t e r . c o m